- 09-Feb-2017 to 10-Apr-2017 (EST)
- MI - ISC
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Support a quality experience for the Clients of Supply Chain Solutions' Client Solutions Group through daily responses and proactive communication resulting in satisfaction and lean supply chains for our client. Assists in providing best in class inventory management through cycle counts, and corrective action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports all associates on SCS Client Team in managing the account (s)
- Facilitates and Logs communication of service issues from/to local clients
- Supports A (OE) Clients at Planner and Plant Levels
- Supports B (OE's Supplier) Clients
- Helps build relationships between A & B
- Daily communication with clients on any emails concerning lost, hot, or damaged items
- Facilitates and Logs Opportunities for Improvement (OFI) daily
- Recommends OFI's in need of writing PRR's
- Pareto chart OFI's for management to review and establish projects
- Review, Log and Contact suppliers in relation to Exceptions written
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects
- Performs Cycle Count Process
- Evaluates & Investigates Discrepancies from audits
- Logs audit results into spreadsheet
- Reports audit results to each destination
- Manage Over/Short/Damage area
- Cycle Count Accuracy
- Hot Requests
- Initially support client as back-up to load planner
- Potentially become load planner as a portion of day to day responsibilities for certain lanes
Other duties as assigned by management
- Associates degree and/or 2 years experience in the Supply Chain field.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in all MS office applications.
- SAP knowledge required.
- Highly organized.
- Self motivated.
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service, organizational, and analytical skills.
The ISA will spend time working in both an office environment, and working on the warehouse floor.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Will require repetitive lifting from multiple different heights.
- Carrying items from one area to another will be a repetitive function throughout the day.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to listen, and articulate ideas shared by staff, and have the ability to document those ideas.
- Hilo license preferred for positon, and having the ability to safely operate a forklift.