- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Dallas- TX
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, vacation, paid holidays Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
A Business Process Administrator and Warehouse Operations Associate under direction from Team Leader will be responsible for data entry, generating orders, and returns using SCS and clients systems. The position will be responsible for transforming product information from inbound trucks to a useful web (Tempo) format for SCS and our clients.
The position will work closely with Team Lead, material handlers, truck drivers, and SCS clients. All Inbound/Outbound Manifests & BOL's will be processed through the Business Process group. The BPA will use accuracy, speed, attention to details, time management and a client service mentality, to process information critical to SCS Holland clients and Supply Chain Solutions.
The BPA / Warehouse Operations will also receive and produce orders received over e-mail, phone and fax and process through our SCS WMS, SAP system and pick, pack and ship orders. Customers will use product visibility on the web (Tempo), created by Business Process Groups data entry into WMS to determine inventory levels and place orders accordingly. All customer orders and inventory receipts will be done through the business process group in a accurate & timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all Inbound and Outbound Manifest & BOL information.
- Maintain accurate records of WMS systems and Client SAP systems.
- Work closely with Material handlers, CSR, Truck Drivers and SCS clients to create a high level of client service.
- Unload and Load trailers as needed to assist warehouse operations
- Use Automated shipping programs to ship Small Parcel freight (FedEx & UPS)
- Maintain Daily metric spreadsheets and logs.
- Audit daily metric log.
- Create reports and Spread sheets for Business Group.
- Schedule inbound containers with carriers.
- Flexible to perform MH position as circumstances dictate (pick, pack and ship).
- Cycle count processing including creation of "Stock Status" reports.
- Receive and process Receipts and orders for Inventory Management.
- Communicates with the inventory clients to insure accuracy for orders.
- Works with MH to help problem solve, and accuracy of orders.
- Inventory control thru Data System.
- Familiarization with receipt, storage and pick operations.
- Proficient in MS windows applications such as Excel, Outlook & Word.
- Client customer service driven and orientated.
- And all other activities as directed by management.
- Will work in an Office Work station Setting Using a Warehouse Management and SAP system.
- Attention to Detail Job requires accuracy about detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
- Reliability Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable with fulfilling obligations.
- Dependability Owning or having access to dependable transportation to and from the job.
- Cooperation Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good natured cooperative attitude.
- Integrity Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Confidentiality Job requires following confidentiality requirements and policies set by SCS and client.
- Adaptability/Flexibility Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Flexible Hours Depending on production requirements.
- Environment Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency/Time Management Job requires individual to be self motivated and manage time appropriately while maintaining a neat and tidy, easy to navigate work space.